3. Secure your fleet
Protect Your Information with Print Security
The security of your company’s information is extremely important. Threats like hackers and malware can breach your systems and wreak havoc on your business if you’re not careful.
That’s why Connex Systems’ Managed Print Services include comprehensive steps for Print Security. We’ll show you how to keep your confidential and proprietary documents reliably secure.
How MPS Secures Your Fleet
With the Print Security component of MPS, you can ensure that your information won’t fall into the wrong hands. We can help you:
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art printers with encrypted hard drives
- Protect your documents and records with image overwrite standard
- Set up user authentication to prevent unwanted usage or harmful intrusions
- Employ McAfee whitelisting to prevent unauthorized changes to or deletions of applications
- Get signed firmware updates, which prevents hacking
- Integrate your printer fleet with Cisco and McAfee enterprise solutions
- Meet—and even exceed—requirements for Common Criteria (Department of Defense certifications), HIPAA and PCI
More on Managed Print Services
MPS from Connex Systems can help improve every aspect of your printing practices. We can show you to protect your sensitive information better and streamline your workflows. For more information, go to the pages listed below:
We gain an understanding of your current printing practices.
We find the right balance between desktop printers and workgroup printers.
3. Secure Your Fleet
We make your fleet more secure.
Connex can integrate your printers and multifunction systems with the rest of your network.
We can develop customized and industry-specific integrations for your network.
Managing your printers and supplies becomes easier than ever with our help.